The breaking news of the death of Pastor Dare Adeboye, son of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God Worldwide, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has shocked the world on Thursday.
Recall that it was earlier reported that the young cleric died in his sleep on Wednesday in Eket, Akwa Ibom State, where he was based with his family and heading a branch of The Redeemed Christian Church of God.
According to reports, Pastor Dare Adeboye officiated service on Sunday, May 2, and showed no sign of being sick.
He died in his sleep on Wednesday, May 5, in Eket, Akwa Ibom State, where he and his family based.
According to an unconfirmed report, he retired to his bedroom on Wednesday and asked not to be disturbed.
When his wife, Mrs. Temiloluwa Adeboye noticed her husband’s unusual sleeping hours and could not reach him on phone, she raised alarm and he was discovered dead. Pastors in the church were called to pray for him, but all to no avail.
Dare Adeboye was neither sick nor on medication when the tragic incident happened.
I want to share with you, 5 things you probably didn’t know about Dare Adeboye:
1. Dare Adeboye was the Assistant Pastor in charge of Region (Youth) 35 of the RCCG.
2. Dare was the third son of the 79-year-old general overseer of one of the largest churches in the world, RCCG.
3. Dare was happily married to his wife Temiloluwa with children.
4. Dare Adeboye was 42-year-old and would have clocked 43 next month, June.
5. Last year, on his 42nd birthday, his dad, in a social media post, described him as his first miracle child.
He wrote on his Facebook page, “Our first miracle child. We pray that God will keep his miraculous working power in your life and all those who need a miracle today, will use you as a point of contact for their own in Jesus’ name. (Amen) love from Dad, Mom, and the whole Adeboye dynasty.”